Welcome to Walden's OCCR League!
Created in 2011, OCCR League aims to offer children in the area the opportunity to play quality baseball/softball at affordable prices year round. Growing stronger each year, we offer a recreational program affiliated with Babe Ruth International. Our fields are located in the Valley Central School area and our players range from ages 3-18, with additional low cost travel programs. Each year we add additional programs to meet the needs of our players: 8U baseball and Tiny Tots are among the few innovative programs. Great things are happening in Walden. COME JOIN THE FUN!
- occrleague: 18u practice Tuesday 6:00 at Benedict park. Spots available
- enconpiper: 11U Gladiators OUTSTANDING start to the Fall NYEB season, with 2 extra inning wins after late inning comebacks in both games. PRACTICE Tuesday and Friday field #3- 5:30pm
- Brown97: 10U Warriors will be holding practice on Field #3 Monday 8/31 and Wednesday 9/2 at 5:30pm both days
- Coach Marc: I would like to congratulate Gary Gill Hill and Jack Harrington for being named to the Cal Ripken All State Team. What a huge honor. Congrats to you both and to all the boys for a great job. Also big congrats to Dj Paron for a truly awesome performance in both Districts and States. You were a single man highlight reel.
- Brown97: 8/14: 10U Warriors will be holding practice at Bradley Park Field #2 at 6pm
- rvg24: Well the 14u boys are one game away from being the Eastern NY state champs... Everyone come join us tomorrow at Sorensco field in East Greenbush NY at 6:30 PM to support our team and hopefully cheer us on to a victory :)
- Coach Tara: Summer League Begins this week: Please have the players arrive for their first game at 5:45pm on the following days Monday 7/20 15U and Major Boys Tuesday 7/21 Girls 8-12 and Minor Boys Wednesday 7/22 Rookie and T-Ball
- rvg24: Congratulations to the 14u All Star Team on insuring a birth to the State Tournament with tonight's win. So far they are undefeated outscoring their opponents 35-4 with a 4-0 record. They play for the District title tomorrow night 7/10/15 in Poughkeepsie at 5:30 P.M. against East Fishkill.... Congratulations and good luck guys
- enconpiper: District 3 CHAMPIONS 10U All-Stars. Congratulations boys...very well deserved with your 5-0 record sweeping Districts!!!
- zacknmike: 18u makeup game in BEEKMAN on Wednesday, July 1st @ 8pm under the lights. Please try to be there by 7:30pm. Thank you. Field address is: 29 Recreation Center Rd Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
- Web Master: 10U All Star District schedule & standings posted with up to date results along with up to date 12U state tournament results
- admin: 12U States Schedule posted along with districts results. Still finishing that along with other divisions
- enconpiper: 10U Allstars field 3 practice tonight beginning at 6pm. Cages at 5:15pm for anyone looking for extra work!!
- mrobinson14: 10u Softball All-Star practice tomorrow(6/17), Berea, 6:00.
- occrleague: As of 4:30 field 2 is playable for minor baseball play-offs
- enconpiper: 10U Baseball All-Stars v New Paltz, 6/20 @9am on field #3
- enconpiper: 10U Baseball All-Stars v Highland, 6/17 @6pm on field #2
- occrleague: I am working on schedule changes, please wait until I say they are finalized before marking your calendar
- occrleague: Red Major practice canceled
- occrleague: Gold Minor practice at Batting cages in Walden 6:30
Only registered users are allowed to post
FALL RECREATION REGISTRATION CLOSING
HIT REGISTRATION Tab for ON-LINE Registration
18U: 5 spots (Inter-league play on Sat and Sun)
Majors 4 spots ($75 Inter-league play on Sat)
Minors 2 spots ($75 Inter-league play on Sat)
Softball 10U: 2 spots ($75 Inter-league play on Sat)
Rookies/Tball Open Registration until Sept. 7th $50
The OCCR Board is looking to fill some vacant positions this year.
Secretary - duties include but not limited to: registration of players, meeting minutes, set up of meeting location, other secretarial duties needed by the president
Treasurer - duties include but not limited to: keeping accurate records of monies of the league, making weekly deposits to bank
T-Ball Director - duties include but not limited to: make schedule for teams, act as liaison between league, coaches, and parents in that division
Equipment Manager - duties include but not limited to: ensure all equipment is accounted for, track equipment given out, make sure equipment is received back from coaches after the season ends
Safety Manager - duties include but not limited to: keep track of any incidents and accidents of players
Modified Minor Director - duties include but not limited to: make schedule for teams, act as liaison between league, coaches, and parents in that division
Concession Coordinator Assistant - duties include but not limited to: assisting concession coordinator with daily concession duties, assist with obtaining concession help, assist with running concession stands, assist with setting up concession
Click on link for All Star Results and All-District/ State Team Members
Congratulations to FALL Champions
Major Baseball: Orange