Welcome to Walden's OCCR League!
Ceated in 2011, OCCR League aims to offer children in the area the opportunity to play quality baseball/softball at affordable prices year round. Growing stronger each year, we offer a recreational program affiliated with Babe Ruth International. Our fields are located in the Valley Central School area and our players range from ages 3-18, with additional low cost travel programs. Each year we add additional programs to meet the needs of our players: 8U baseball, Tiny Tots, and recreational arc-pitch softball are among the few innovative programs. Great things are happening in Walden. COME JOIN THE FUN!
- Coach Ed: Come On Snow Melt
- Coach Ed: Poker tournament@ American Legion Cohen Circle Florida, NY
- Coach Ed: Mar 1, 2014 (Sat), 7:00pm to 11:00pm
- Coach Ed: Notes: We are having Our Poker Tournament Fundraiser on March 1st@ 7pm. The Event will be held @ The American Legion @ Cohen Circle Florida, NY. The cost will be a $75buy in $55 goes to prize pool and $20 is donated to the team. There will also be a 50/50 drawing.For starters there will be finger foods. The finger foods will be followed up by a few choices of dinner. We will finish up with coffee and cake. There will be soft drinks but NO ALCOHOL!!!! Spots are filling up fast . Please email me
- Coach Ed: OCCR 9U Gladiators Travel Team Poker Tournament
- Coach Ed: Please come out and support the 9U Gladiators 1st coin drop.We will be @ ShopRite 99 Hawkins Dr.Montgomery, NY 12549.We will be there Saturday Feb. 1st from 10am to 3pm & Sunday Feb. 2nd from 10am to 3pm.Come say hello to the boys...
- occrleague: Great job tonight at training. Remember to practice finding your seems, keeping your weight back and play hard. See some of you Sunday!
- Kyleyank6: Lots of changes made to website. Each travel team now has its own page and coaches will update theirselves with information for that team. There has also been changes to division and umpires tabs.
- occrleague: 2014 all-star tournament dates for Baseball are posted under schedule tab
- occrleague: 2014 Rule changes are posted under Resources: Coaches Corner Tab
- occrleague: Players may register for the spring in-person on January 17th before the winter skills workout.
- occrleague: Newsletter updated, travel team information updated and winter trainings updated. Come join the fun!
- Coach Ed: Happy New Year to all of our friends and family.. Now that the holidays are over its time to train and get ready for the 2014 Baseball and Softball seaon. We will be having our 9U Gladiators travel; tryouts.The tryouts will be held on January 17th 20014 @ the EJR School in Pine Bush from 7-8 pm..
- zacknmike: Thank you 15U Rockies for a GREAT season!! I had fun coaching the team & I hope all of the boys had fun playing!!
- occrleague: Tarsio year end party Sunday November 3rd 4:00-7:00. $12 per bowler. Hope to see you there!
- zacknmike: 15U Rockies HOME Game Saturday, 11/2 @ 2pm. Please be there by 1:30pm to warm up. Thank you
- zacknmike: 15U Rockies AWAY Game Saturday, 10/26 @ 10am in Beekman. Please be there by 9:30am to warm up. Dress warm. Thank you
- Coach Ed: Practice tonight for Minor Giants @ 5:00 pm on minor field
- Kyleyank6: Major & Minor Fall playoff brackets posted under all star tournement schedule
- Kyleyank6: Need major game scores from Saturday so playoff games can be set on website
Only registered users are allowed to post
10U Softball Tournament information below (bottom of page)
SPRING 2014 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN ON-LINE
In Person Registration:
March 6th 7:30 EJR Elem in Pine Bush
March 7th 5-8:00 EJR Elem in Pine Bush
FEB 21st & 28th EJR School at 7:00 EVALUATIONS FOR MINORS/MAJORS
March 6th Parents notified by email about Minor, Major, 15U teams
March 8th Parents notified about TBALL, Softball, Rookies, & Modified Minors teams
March 22nd Uniform hand out/parent meeting Walden's Village Hall Times TBA
March 29th Picture Day 10:00 Walden's Village Hall
April 5th Opening Day: Games begin 9:00am Berea Field
8U, 9U, 10U, 12U, 13U, 15U and 16U Baseball Travel Teams forming. Please contact coaches for more information.